1. I acknowledge that there is one Goddess in essence. She is possessed of both Male and Feminine energies. Her forms are infinite, She manifests Herself in our love, and we are all Her lovers.
2. Treat all beings according to the Sacred Law, for the Goddess lives in them as well as in us.
3. Tolerate and learn of other religions, for the Goddess exists in those faiths as well. Do not compel others to join the circle of the Goddess: the Goddess will draw those to Her who are ready and hear Her call.
4. Worship Her by restoring balance to Her planet, which sustains all life with nourishment.
5. Eat lightly of the meats of animals to preserve the balance and so there will be enough food for all. When you eat meat give thanks to the Goddess and have reverence for the animal you consume.
6. In the circle of the Goddess create consensus while respecting diversity of opinion. On the path of the Goddess there are many paths.
7. In your home create a sacred space for the Goddess so that you may meditate on Her ways as often as possible.
8. Sexuality is Her sacrament; enjoy this gift and bless those who you share it with love and affection.
9. Announce the religion of the Goddess to the world through good works, honest words and selfless acts of beauty and love.
To set out on the path of the Goddess, you need only recite the first principle three times, and say three times 'blessed be'. The Goddess will enter your heart and you will feel her love, and when that happens you are in the circle of the Goddess.
Adapted for Circle of the Green by Grian from orignal text by Anna Livia Plurabelle